Come Volunteer with Us!
"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." -Anne Frank
Why Should I Become a Volunteer?
- A great way to become actively involved in providing a much needed community service.
- A wonderful way to meet people and be involved in your community with likeminded individuals.
- An excellent source of information on the DVCC program, law enforcement's role, the court system, behavioral health issues, and a variety of other domestic violence and sexual assault related issues.
How can I help?
Helping Hands Room Monitor
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Be non-judgemental
- Attend meetings and ongoing training provided by DVCC
- Complete a background check
How Do I Become a Volunteer?
- Complete the following form
- Receive an email from DVCC's volunteer coordinator.
- This will include a formal application.
- Complete our screening process.
- An in-person or phone interview.
- Sign a confidentiality statement.
- Complete your background check.
- Schedule your time based on your availability and interest.
- COME, VOLUNTEER!
- All positions will require a background check as of October 1st, 2021.